Sunday, March 8, 2009

-US Vogue MAY 2009- 8 SUPERMODELS-Who are they??

Since US Vogue hardly ever use models to appear on cover, the anticipation and the countdown has started who will be on the cover!!

Who are they, you ask??

Five of those lucky girls are confirmed:

1) Natasha Poly (Confirmed)

2) Raquel Zimmermann (Confirmed)

3) Isabeli Fontana (Confirmed)

4) Liya Kebede (Confirmed)

5) Natalia Vodianova (Confirmed)

6) Jourdan Dunn (Rumored) (good chances she will be)

7) Caroline Trentini (Rumored) (good chances she will be)

8) Coco Rocha (Rumored)

I don't know how accurate about the conformation are about Liya and Natalia but 1-3 are for sure.

Other models that are being rumared are the following:

Sessilee Lopez

Lily Donaldson

Sasha P.

Carmen Kass

+

GEMMA WARD


WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE ON THE COVER??!!??!!??!!??!!??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sessilee Lopez, Sessilee Lopez, Sessilee Lopez!!!! - Too Fierce!!!

Anonymous said...

i'd love to GEMMA!!

Mo said...

OMG anna selezneva!!!!!!! I've just started loving her, i want more exposure of her! Bruna Tenorio, Austria Alacantara and Cato van Ee(from IMG's Model.Live)and also, I always anticpate new models who might become sweethearts like Chanel Iman. I'm always on the look for future designer darlings.

Anonymous said...

gemma is a favourite for me.
thanks so much for your lovely words, i feel SO honored.

Anonymous said...

The new Russian model, I think her name is Anna S. I think her look is so beautiful; those cheekbones and lips! But I doubt she'll be on the cover. I want to Karlie Kloss and Ali Stephens!

Anonymous said...

Trentini and Coco are so there for SURE. They are there jumping in every issue. Honestly so tired of them.
Would love to see both Natalias on the cover. But I think they probably going to do a group cover like they usually do for supermodels.
Looking forward to it.